Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Back to the Blog Again

Luckily I was able to enjoy a superb holiday with my family to finish off the interesting year that was 2011. Hopefully everyone else was able to enjoy any time off they had from the norm as well! Now that 2012 is unfolding with each passing day I can honestly say I've never been more excited for a new year and its gaming potential. With so many highly anticipated games on the horizon I can only wish that they would all wait for the end of my spring classes before being released. Seeing as how that has no chance of happening however, I'll likely end up in a situation where I'll need to come up with some clever excuse like, "Sorry I missed the last six sessions of class, but Diablo 3 came out, surely you understand why I still deserve an 'A', right professor?" And all will be forgiven. Oh yes that's right, 2012 will be the year where all educators will finally realize and accept the importance of video games, I'm sure of it!

And if not, well... maybe next year?

Happy New Year everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment