Thursday, December 15, 2011

I used to be a(n) [insert occupation here] like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee...






You may recognize this as the phrase that's slowly taking over the world. If not, just read a few comments on basically anything related to Skyrim. Otherwise if you've seen it once, then you've seen it a thousand times. And yes, all the cool kids are doing it. Reminds me of the good ol' days. Like when I used to be a reader just like you. Until I took an arrow to the knee. That single arrow took away my ability to read and ever since that day I've been forced to ask other people to read things for me. See what I did there? Pretty cool, wasn't it? Of course it was. Be sure to try this line with family members, or maybe the next time you're at the grocery store... I was thinking something like this,  "You know, I used to be a cashier like you, until one day when I took an arrow in the knee." But feel free to improvise as you see fit. Oh and don't forget to get it on video... and to give me the link once you post it on youtube. Thanks much.


Only kidding of course (sort of).

No comments:

Post a Comment