Tuesday, October 25, 2011

World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria

It had been a while since I checked up on that MMO I played for so long, so I decided to see what, if anything, had changed. After scouring the web for days without food or water I found, among other things, this trailer of the expansion's new race/class combo, the Pandaren Monk:



I also came across this screen shot on mmo-champion... funny stuff:



I know it has been a while since I've played WoW, but seriously, what in the world of warcraft is going on? After watching a Kung Fu Panda jump around and beat up some monkeys I really don't know what to make of this game anymore. I'd heard about the next race likely being pandas quite a while back and the idea didn't bother me at all. Now that I've seen this trailer though, I can't help but see the Kung Fu Panda game that came for free with my Xbox a few years back.

All of this nonsense begs the obvious question,  does
WoW + Kung Fu Panda = Mists of Pandaria?

What's that name in the
bottom right corner?

Of course not... But it had to be mentioned. Realistically speaking, it's clear this common "Kung Fu Panda" theme won't define the whole expansion like it does the general feel of the above trailer. On another note, if there's one thing that I'm sure about in this whole situation though, it's that the Activision of, Activision Blizzard, had nothing to do with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment