Saturday, October 15, 2011

Random Blue Screen Errors

After troubleshooting some recent blue screen errors and updating my video driver (hopefully that fixes it), I noticed something rather depressing... I have yet to make it through one whole month (since assembling this PC in April) without coming face to face with at least one blue screen of death. It seems like every time I think I've found the cause and remedied the situation accordingly, I get a new one out of no where. At this point it's just more of a nuisance than anything. Just one of the less attractive aspects of my dear friend Mr. PC I suppose... 


bleh


Good thing I can Check for a solution...


Blue screen errors make everyone sad :(

To be honest though, I'm feeling good about November... I'll be sure to share whether or not I'm able to survive, especially since I'll likely be pretty upset if my Skyrim sessions are interrupted.

No comments:

Post a Comment