Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Tera Tera and.. more Tera!

Oh boy.. I know it's been a while and for that, I apologize, I've been swept up in the whirlwind that is Tera. First it was the Open Beta, then the head start, plus all the last minute launch schedule tweaks and then the level cap for the head start was lifted a day early... sort of, it ended up being more like 8 hours early. But anyway, that's what I've come to expect with the launching of any ground-breaking MMO. Surprises, queues, crashes, errors, very bad gateways, and most importantly, plenty of fun in between. Overall, I've been having a blast playing this game. It's always interesting to monitor the race to the level cap whenever an MMO is launched. In Tera's case the race to 60 is well underway and will likely end later today (crazy!). I'll be sure to organize and post some of the better screen shots I've taken since my last post on the closed beta as soon as I get a chance.. and when I feel like it :P .

Until then.. have a puppy:


No comments:

Post a Comment