Friday, May 25, 2012

Sorry Blog.. I'm Gaming and Stuff

Eh, at least that's my excuse for why I haven't posted anything in.. uhm 3 weeks?! Yikes. Tera + Finals + Diablo 3 = ~20 minutes. That is, the approximate amount of time I've had each day where I wasn't occupied by at least one of those three things. That being said I have a ton of info, pics, videos, tips, complaints, etc that I need to get down and post about Tera. I'm probably going to wait for the results of the upcoming Vanarch Elections and see how that all plays out before I do my initial review. I'm hoping the elections will help stimulate some more end game content through GvG wars and just world PvP in general. We'll see soon enough.

I also spent the past week specing and assembling a new gaming rig for my girlfriend and I've got to say I'm very jealous. I'm hoping to add a lot to the DIY computer tab, now that I have more pictures it will definitely be a better resource for anyone and everyone who's interested. I was pretty excited to get to experiment with the speed of an SSD for the first time, and so far it's really impressed me.

The Build
i5 - 3570k CPU
G.Skill Sniper 2x4GB RAM
Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD
OCZ Agility 3 120GB SSD
Radeon HD 7850 2GB GPU
Rosewill Blackhawk Chassis
ASRock z77 Extreme4 Mobo
OCZ ZS 650W PSU
Samsung 22x dvd burner
Win 7 Home Premium

No comments:

Post a Comment