Thursday, September 1, 2011

Moar Pitchers!

While I'm looking for another game to to entertain myself, I figured I might as well share a few more screen shots I have sitting around. Like my favorite environment visual from darkspore: (you can't really tell from the picture but the black hole is actually pulling a ton of debris across the screen as you pass it, which I thought was really nifty)

What's more epic than a black hole?


 Hmmm 8 out of 7, I think there's something wrong with that math.

Too bad we didn't get any bonus points at the end


As far as looks are concerned, this guy is high on my list.

Shiny



SRS-42 also has one of my favorite hero-unique abilities, missile barrage.

I'd be in trouble if the EPA saw this


What you wanna kill?


Finally some decent boss loot

No comments:

Post a Comment