Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Coming Up...

Hey everyone, I just wanted to give you all a preview as to what I've got planned as far as game reviews and other updates. So, I know I'm a year late but to broaden my gaming horizons I just picked up a copy of Fallout: New Vegas and yes I was required to show the cashier my ID, which I still think is funny (we definitely wouldn't want kids playing big boy games, at least here in the US). And yes although it has been out since October of last year, the plan is to provide my own review of the game, which will be posted here in the near future.

Also, Warhammer 40k: Space Marine was released yesterday and is definitely next up on my play list. It's safe to say I won't be in short supply of futuristic rpgs.

Lastly I wanted to share that I'm going to try to get some fraps type software installed and working asap so I can start posting some gameplay videos along with my reviews.

Thanks again for reading! Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment