Friday, April 6, 2012

Closed Beta Test 4

Considering today is the beginning of the 5th and final Tera closed beta it'd be an understatement to say that I've procrastinated a bit with my beta recaps. So sorry for that. Nonetheless, here is what I was able to scrap together from my leveling adventures in the 4th closed beta weekend (levels 32-38).

I don't know why there was a giant
pumpkin-frankenstein here, there just was.
Shaboom
/poke
/leavealone
My girlfriend's warrior, slicing up some mobs


The Labyrinth
Full of these guys...
and this guy..
Bhaozurbas in the level 38 instance, Cultist's Refuge
Terkasia, the final boss in Cultist's Refuge (Dark Cathedral)

Overall it was a 'good' beta. There were lots of new areas to explore, including an impressive new instance. But I can't help but feel I've been missing out on some great PvP. So I think I'm going to be re-rolling today on a PvP server and try to have some fun with that. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment