Thursday, November 10, 2011

Update 11/10/11

It's time for an update. So here it is.

Currently Batman: Arkham City and Battlefield 3 are occupying my time. Both of which have definitely impressed me so far, one of them slightly more so than the other. Which game I'm playing at any given time honestly just depends on the mood I'm in. If I feel like flying around a prison-city, saving damsels in distress, beating up bad guys and doing all that other awesome stuff Batman does, then I'll hit up Arkham City for a few. Oh and you get to play as Catwoman too, she's like Batman, except she's a she and she's pretty much nothing like Batman. BF3 of course, satisfies my need for shooting things, blowing things up and occasionally stabbing things. Which is a good thing. As always, their respective reviews are in progress but I'd be lying if I said either of them would be done before I spent some quality time with Skyrim and my PC.

What can I say... besides DRAGONS! Really looking forward to Skyrim. I'm hoping it will be much more than just a filler until I can get my hands on the next great MMO. We'll see how it all turns out soon enough :)

Rawr

Until then, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment